7 residences Residential Complex, Drymos Thessaloniki 2004
KAZA Ltd. company undertook the implementation of a residential complex, consisting of 7 private houses and a private yard, built with eco-friendly materials (i.e. stone, wood and concrete) for the purpose of selling the units to multiple clients. The project was self-financed, funded by Greek banks.
St. George Byzantine Church, Karydia Edessa 2011
The project objective was the complete reconstruction of the roof of the historic St. George Byzantine Church (1180 AD) involving strengthening of wooden trusses, maintenance of existing natural timber, strengthening the temple walls (the main body of stone) and coating the stone roofs.
Luxury Dwelling, Thessaloniki 2008
The project aimed at the installation of lap-steel reinforcement with special type of resins, bearing walls’ construction of the first floor addition, masonry and plastering and ground floor building-frame construction.
4-floor Residential apartments and basement, Thessaloniki 2007
Construction of earthworks, construction of building frame, masonry and plaster building.
The confined space available (3 sides of the land were bordered by buildings), and the existence of groundwater, causing the earth to be an unstable foundation were the key challenges of the project. I provided suitable and robust engineering solutions (i.e. split foundations, soil stabilization) with a value engineering principle, ensuring fewer construction joints in the foundations and better construction consistency.
Industrial factory unity, Kilkis 2006
Client: Private (ESPA)
This Design and Build project included installation of industrial equipment and implementation of ECU metal construction, delimitation of the foundations and assembling of beams and pillars, including fitting of the panels.
6-stories residence building, Thessaloniki 2004
Luxurious building construction services.
Egnatia Motorway, Panagia – Grevena, 2005-2008
Client: Pantechniki S.A.
Roadworks subcontractor, appointed by the leading Contractor PANTECHNIKI S.A., to deliver the implementation of a number of intersections, level crossings, tunnels, viaducts, friction piles, cut & cover motorway sections.
Egnatia Motorway, Ioannina – Arachthos, 2004-2006
Client: EFKLIDIS S.A.
Roadworks subcontractor, appointed by the leading Contractor EFKLIDIS S.A., to deliver grade-separated interchange/tunnel below the Arachthos Riverbed.
- Konstantinos Karagiannidis (certified estimator): Estimated compilation for Eurobank Εργασίας, Alpha Bank, Piraeus Bank, National Bank (from 2018 onwards).
- Private client:
- Ground floor flat, Charisi Theagenous, Thessaloniki (2017).
- 3-stores maisonette, Leroy, Polichni (2017).
- National real estate agency:
- Plot of land value estimate for road construction by Egnatia Motorway S.A. due to expropriation (2018).
- Property value estimate for expropriation by Thessaloniki’s Municipality for road construction (2015).
- Property value estimate for expropriation due to school building construction, Thessaloniki (2013).
- Property value estimate for expropriation for Evosmos’ Munipality, Thessaloniki (2013).
- Private client: Plot of land outside city plan in Dialogi – Eleftherio Kordelio settlement, Thessaloniki (2013).
- Private client (resident abroad): Cottage purchase research in Pieria regional unit.